Popular Posts

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Past Regression Session

Who was I?
An actress, a dancer or a person who was a social animal..... I think everybody in their lifetime thinks what were they in their past life? But somehow today they are so busy that they can't actually recall and do not have that spare time to think about such stuff.... One of my friend is a Tarot card reader and an astrologer.... we have been friends or a long time... he understand me as that is his work to do so.....I was easily convinced that the problems you face today in your present life have some or the other connection with your past life and that is why our inner conscious knows that where are we wrong but we all tend to avoid it.... as my name suggest Jigyasa -Curiosity... I always wanted to know what was i actually in my past life and then I will be able to understand why LOVE IS UPSET with me....Is that just my misconception or it is really related to my past life....
SESSION 1:
Late night around 1 in the darkest hour of the night.... a gal looking for answers, with a confused mind, asking god and herself WHY ME? That was me still not clear, but wanted to peep into my past life and see what exactly happened over there..... Once i start writing what experience i had let me warn u all it will sound stupid and crazy... but that how it was...... first vision..... i was lying on a bed weeping myself out....i was wearing a red colored saree in a bengali style with full on jewellery.... i was crying, weeping so loud that in that big house nobody was there to listen or help out.... .... I was into my past life, i can be so sure because while being in my subconscious i was crying...... who did it?? what was the reason i was crying for? all these questions were going on in my subconscious mind.... it was a man in my past life who had my heart and it was my birthday.....that feeling which i had was bad, that how can that happen to me.... but it did happened... i had an arrange marriage... he was a young, royal, strong, charismatic, long hair, mustache and a mole and a self made person.. i respected him.. i loved him... and adding to this he was womenizer, that i came to know after 3 years of my marriage and when i was not able to keep him happy... and for me i was me... i had big bright eyes... full of kajal and dreams that someday my prince will come and take me away from all these sorrows of my life... before i got married.. i had the same family which i have right now... and even after 5 years of marriage i had no kids and was all alone in my big Havelli.....that night i decided to run away i was in love with my best friend because he used to care about me in such a manner which i expected my husband to do so... he was there that night... laughing and giggling and try to peep inside that door in where my dreams were shattered and i was all alone.....i can relate that guy from my present life.... he was married in his past life... we never had a conversation as such but it all was the eyes job... i dnt know why i used to look at him with so much of love and respect and wanted him to care about me that way.... he felt too for i can... i can easily feel that by his touch, the warmth in his eyes... the love..... i used to write poems for him... but was never able to pass on to him.... sounds crazy!!!.... having a husband whom i loved so much and writing letters to my best friends sounds as crazy as i was thinking after i came out of my first session..... my eyes were heavy... my head was paining... i was again and again thinking about it....i was feeling the volcano of feelings were there was betrayal, love, care, waiting for someone, feeling happy for someone and felt that what were the reason i was alive.... my hands were shaky....i was speechless just crying my heart out and no one was there....

2 comments:

  1. Past is their for learning. Learn move forward in life for better present and future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much....i will try but i m so struck that now i m trying to think has it effected my present???

    ReplyDelete