Popular Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Practicality Wins All Stakes

Again after an investing a hell lot of time on thinking and talking around people about this potential conversation and applying practicality into life and I have given up on love now.....yeah it will sound a bit awkward.. but trust me in my 20 years of life I have so many instances and experiences which tells me if I would have been a practical person i would'nt have gone through that "emotional attayachar".... take life easily calmly and peacefully it will treat you that way... u treat it quick and instant it will give u instant and quick reaction which becomes a little difficult to grasp it.....so take it slow and steady..... where the love matter is concerned... the picture about love in my mind has changed.... love is more likely to be a habit or need or being together or liking each others company..... till the time you don't show your emotional side to anyone its fine they will say ... "Hey u r fun to be with"... once you start relying on them u start sharing your feelings with them they are bound towards you to always give you a shoulder to cry on.... then the biggest issues of break up comes up EXPECTATION and believe me once this term has entered into your relationship you are screwed....Being Friends initially is nice... fun.. but again a habit of it tends you or the other person to fall.... but that does'nt mean that you have to say LOVE U... you can manage with that I like spending time with u..... So give it a practical thought and also don't serve your emotions in a tray to somebody who does'nt even care about it..... take a wise decision a practical one and then take a step ahead.... Why after love people think of spending lie together? I always wonder...... god has made so many beautiful people around and you and just want to stick to one...... appreciate beauty and think and live practically trust me life will be easy as well as easy to deal with... LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment