Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whom to blame??

No electricity! No internet! How to work! Deadline tomorrow! What to do? These are just small issues I come across everyday. Calling MTNL wala bhaiya and yelling at what kind of internet services you provide. Ah!! I feel much better. I have blamed somebody. Sitting and thinking afterwards, Was it worth blaming him and almost giving my brain and body and invitation for Blood Pressure. I don’t think so! I am sure everybody must have done a small or rather big mistakes in there lives and after committing one they need someone to blame on. Even AKON was fed up of his life and narrated it in a song ‘ You can put that blame on me’ Lolsss…Jokes apart! Blaming someone is a psychological thing which gives your brain a temporary satisfaction that you are right and the other person is wrong. Blame Game has been one of the best policy to escape a situation and not getting into a serious troubles. But trust me criticism and insult is better than the fear of being criticised or insulted. I escaped million times from billion of situations blaming others that they never understood me. Maybe with an intention to hide out my feelings and mistakes, I sometimes blame other people, but when I do that my conscious is hurt. And it hurts the most when people backfire you with the same blame game. Goofing up so many friendships and flings and blaming either the person or the situation I have realized that putting a curtain on your deeds and accepting the fate as it is, is not a brave thing to do! Being strong and brave is not about suppression of emotions, it’s about clarity. Sit down with the person you once blamed and clear things out…. And see that you both will end up blaming the time and the situation. But one thing is for sure while sitting and clearing things you will laugh about the earlier blames. If you haven’t been enlightened by this post then you can surely, “ Put that blame on me”…..

No comments:

Post a Comment